Prometheus IS a prequel to ALIEN
djrees56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A L I E N: Covenant

Post by Sawa on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:38 am

STREET
by EXID

Well, Dale, it's seems you have the need ...the need for EXID!
Unload your frustrations all over LE's sassy rap, naughty boy Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil

Grand Budapest Hotel Version
Directed by Kim Sae Hee

Double Trouble Dance Version
Directed by Ki-Baek Lee

Produced by LE +

+ Shinsadong Tiger

A L I E N @ B.S. Moss Criterion
Manhattan, NY (September 1979)

Motto seriously Dale, it's hard sometimes to stay level with people, particularly your own fans. There are a few things I can't be honest about, too. Sometimes it's by my own choice, or by the command of others in relation to our common vested interests. And with it's going to be this or so-n-so is going to be ...either way you're going to get what you get ...best enjoy for what it is. There are so many people involved, all trying to pull arms out of their own sockets. It could easily be considered a small miracle that we get anything 'really good' when we do. And when it comes to making Hollywood Pictures ...I believe that's the truth.

I don't care too much if something is canon ...more so, something to ponder metaphorically, or philosophically. And especially something that connects me personally. I'm not really watching from a typical fanboy/girl perspective. I attempted to write-out something about that before (at Chris'), but it turned-out to be far too sexually explicit. And reading everything back all together like that, made me feel badly about myself. I'm glad in hindsight I didn't let it out; nevertheless, you're only as dirty as the secrets you keep. I always felt A L I E N is visually representative of my dirty secrets; something I came to realize once I owned the videotape ...and watched it over-n-over. It's also reflective on how much I hated my Mother, plus why. I'd elaborate more Dale, but I think it'd be like gobbling several thousand raw wieners; in record time.

For me, I know I followed Prometheus a little too closely, and it was spoiled before I even saw it. So, I'm somewhat passing-by a lot of the chat this time around; although, I'm extremely wooed by the official production photographs coming-out. I'm not at all worried about how it's going to come together. Ridley's on-a-roll; personal and powerful ...I can really feel it, when I see it. In a sense, reborn with The Counselor. It's a special 'time' to be fan ...I do mean special, and very. Plus, with Prometheus, I thought it was exactly how Ridley himself described it: 'a good start'; however, I felt it needed to be followed-up, harder-faster. Even with the The Empire Strikes Back (1980) ...fans were a little frustrated that it ended on a cliffhanger.

Anyway, for the most part, those who are anxiously waiting seem to be more than pleased with what's been teased. Personally, I'm curious to see if the movie will have anything much to do with H.R. Giger's 'visions'. I've seen things, Dale ...things you people wouldn't... And of course, I'm only pulling your...

Where It All Begins from OUR STANLEY
Promo A L I E N: Covenant
August 4th (2017)

It was reported that Ridley is getting around in a black cast.

I'd say he's really getting his freaky-deaky on. What a Face

This one's fun on a white background. Idea

Like a Star @ heaven Thanks, Dale. Like a Star @ heaven

cat

Bonus links:
W O W !
A Helping Hand
American Cinematheque
Now It's a Mash! The Monster Mash

Last edited by Sawa on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Sawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 pm

I think with Ridley Scott being an advertising guru, there's going to be a ton of ideas put forward in the press. It's probably all a matter of helping to determine the overall direction and gauging public opinion. Now with Prometheus, we know it's a bona fide prequel in light of how his series is eventually connecting to Alien. I read that Noomi Rapace was beat dead after her last project before Covenant. I'm guessing she needed some time to recharge her battery and think on what she really wanted to do next. We all know how that feels, but don't always necessarily get that same luxury.

Unloading to EXID Sawa. It really helps!

10:14:16 Gantz:O

I saw that both K-Pop directors have taken some heat for oversexualizing. Rolling Eyes

Great to see you in the discussion forum dj! Cool
Another killer awesome post Sawa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Ken
Admin

View user profile https://bladerunner.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Prologue: The Crossing

Prologue: Meet Walter Teaser 1

Prologue: Meet Walter Teaser 2

Prologue: Meet Walter

Prologue: Last Supper

She Won't Go Quietly

Daniels Found-Footage

Oram Found-Footage

Lope/Rosenthal/Tennessee Found-Footage

Country Roads Teaser

Last edited by Ken on Fri May 26, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Thu May 25, 2017 9:07 pm

I thought ^ this snap ^ was a blast!!! Suspect

BTW I ****ING LOVED COVENANT!!! KILLER-KILLER-KILLER!!!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Happy (belated timezone) Forum Birthday Sawa angel Sexy member!!!  Angel

A big welcome cheers to our newest members here!!  king  queen Glad you both made it!!!

Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neomorphic_dolly on Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Thanks Ken! I think the website is very good. I am surprised there is so much inside. Happy Birthday to Sawa! I read her at Scifed for a long time with so much laughing.

I agree with Covenant and the killer excitement!!! Twisted Evil  

Stella cyclops
neomorphic_dolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Mon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Thanks Stella + your username color has been changed. rabbit

I'm glad you enjoyed Covenant! I've seen it 4 times myself.  Cool

The Neomorphs were really ****ed up  affraid  I loved them!!!!! cyclops

Stella angel, I have to ask what is a neomorphic dolly?  wiseguy

Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neomorphic_dolly on Mon May 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Thanks again Ken! It is more easy now!  Very Happy

Keep telling me things and you will find out.. cha cha cha cha Twisted Evil

neomorphic_dolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2049BR on Tue May 30, 2017 3:57 am

@neomorphic_dolly: if you are going to be wearing something similar to this charming lady most definitely count me in! hungrymask

@Ken: do not ever call me ANGEL anything mate! Evil or Very Mad

Absolutely ENTERTAINED by Alien Covenant, absolutely! Fassbender stole the show once again! cooking
2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Tue May 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Friday the 13th, a classic! Take me home, Camp Crystal road! pig hungrymask pig

3rd victim is my favorite! love Genuinely cute, like my Stella Angel! Angel

Warning: Spoilers Ahead from 37000 Beers Ago!

toast

You may say that publicly 20+49, but you don't mean that privately. No

Fassbender plays a mean flute and he's 2x better in Covenant.  Cool  Cool  

Sir Ridley Scott King of the High Castle!? king ABSOLUTELY!!!!!  Twisted Evil farao Twisted Evil

Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:05 am

Most interesting was the Covenant Mothership. The design of the planetary shuttle is also appealing. I could easily believe in this possibility these types of space vehicles can exist in our future. The puzzling area was the colonist sleep chambers Sleep why they are mounted like closet hangers Question Thank you Ken for this invitation. toast

Back to top Go down

Post by 2049BR on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:14 am

la_première_fois wrote:The puzzling area was the colonist sleep chambers why they are mounted like closet hangers

I'd say that's the point! Closet space only for the lower class 2000! Its a fine looking ship, but it probably couldn't hold a candle to the luxurious Prometheus.
2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neomorphic_dolly on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 am

Sleeping Their Way to Mars

@2049 @la_première_fois

I used the template Sawa required. Genuinely cute is nice. queen What else Question @Ken
neomorphic_dolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:06 am

Steerage Class on Immigrant Ships pre 1900s

la_première_fois wrote:The puzzling area was the colonist sleep chambers why they are mounted like closet hangers
Nothin' to lose and packed in there like sardines! pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
2049 wrote:I'd say that's the point! Closet space only for the lower class 2000! Its a fine looking ship, but it probably couldn't hold a candle to the luxurious Prometheus.
I like the exterior design of the Covenant, a little more than the Prometheus. Idea
@neomorphic_dolly wrote:I used the template Sawa required. Genuinely cute is nice What else
Everything here is Sawa's requirement. pissedpc Yessir! She won't mind you pushing her buttons. bounce bounce
Great article! Sleeping Your Way to Mars is gotta be easier than Sleeping Your Way to the Top! Mad Twisted Evil
What else is whatever else you desire Stella Angel, unless it involves me winding up broke and homeless. Suspect

@2049 Thanks for the ideas and suggestions! rabbit
Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2049BR on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 am

@la_première_fois: I've found albums of official CG work for the A:C craft designs. Really interesting! Cool

@neomorphic_dolly: That's about the best article I've ever read on the hypersleep subject! Idea

@Ken: Fabulous job with the SSL upgrade mate! A big nasty thorn plucked outta yer rear! toast
2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:40 am

@2049  
All water under the bridge. The site simply didn't have that capability until recently. I know you understand why it presents MANY problems with moving forward. The first several months were basically a beta trial to see if we could accomplish our goals. We were successful to a point and then got really stuck. The blogs and this issue gave us the most grief, but customizing the rest of the code wasn't too bad. Whenever I got frustrated, Sawa rolled up her sleeves and amazingly knocked off the remainder. Emulating what they had before was way tougher than I ever expected. No

@neomorphic_dolly
Sawa will give you all you need soon. She was never very keen on doing Sequel Announcements for a variety of reasons -mainly related to not wanting to know WAY TOO MUCH. Although, the popular trend among movie goers is to see the movie before seeing it.
If that makes any sense? scratch We know it does to you and why you're the perfect angel for it!!! Angel

@2049 @la_première_fois
If I were still a kid I would've loved die cast models of the Covenant and Lander. I had a pair of Space 1999 Eagles that hurt like a bitch if one got tossed @YER HEAD!!!! pirat
Ken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:22 am

affraid I search forever to discover this information! Thank you 2049 and Ken! cheers toast

Do you have further details for the models! Question What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by 2049BR on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:15 am

Brian Johnson's EAGLE! toast  Take a guess who the lovely lady is in the top half! Suspect
@Ken wrote:I had a pair of Space 1999 Eagles that hurt like a bitch if one got tossed @YER HEAD!!!!
@Ken: Back when I was a younger lad, I had a few with ONE OF THE OLD CREW, every so often. The funniest story I heard was to do with BOTH the Anderson's CASTING COUCH for 1999 extras. I suggested he (R.I.P.) write the tell-all SWINGING:1999! Everyone bonking their brains out in Main Mission! bounce

* Really interesting comments on 2001:ASO throughout! plainhungry

la_première_fois wrote:Do you have further details for the models!
No ship models released or known to be planned as of yet. See more official art in this new thread! wiseguy

@Ken: Like it or not, it was the best course of action considering the circumstances. Customizing a site while there are a lot of users is begging for it all to blow up in your faces! I'd say this site is nearly bulletproof, other than the pesky Postimage interface. I recommend you contact them directly about it. The problem has everything to do with their CAPTCHA's inconsistency! Evil or Very Mad

@neomorphic_dolly: You'll do great Stella Angel! Cool
2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top