BLADE RUNNER 2049 5/5 STARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLADE RUNNER 2049 5/5 STARS!

Post by 2049BR on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Blade Runner 2049 quite simply put is a MASTERPIECE! affraid I don't ever use that word lightly!

I will definitely be seeing it many more times! plainhungry pig
2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049 5/5 STARS!

Post by Ken on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:50 pm

@2049BR wrote:Blade Runner 2049 quite simply put is a MASTERPIECE! affraid I don't ever use that word lightly!

I will definitely be seeing it many more times! plainhungry pig

Anyone that is a fan of cinema will seriously kick themselves hard in the ass for not seeing it on the big screen. Harrison Ford said it was the greatest thing he'd ever read.... well, it's the greatest thing I've ever seen. Shocked
Ken
Admin

View user profile https://bladerunner.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maj-Steve-Houston on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:17 pm

I absolutely love the film!  What a Face I liked how they made it work as both a sequel and standalone film. 2049 certainly doesn't require you see the original 1982 movie, just surf on in! Surfs up
Maj-Steve-Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 am

@Maj-Steve-Houston wrote:I absolutely love the film!  What a Face I liked how they made it work as both a sequel and standalone film. 2049 certainly doesn't require you see the original 1982 movie, just surf on in! Surfs up

Yeah, they can surf on in and plug into what's happening pretty much instantly. I'm on the side of recommending The Final Cut to new fans when going back to the original. @Sawa and I had great discussion awhile back why its important that Deckard is a replicant. I won't get into why publicly because I don't want give subversive political movements any fuel. We want this GREAT WORK of film to do well and to discuss any shortcomings or weaknesses about anything on film or directly related is not in this site's interest at this time, including its core members which are all diehard loyal fans. One important thing to keep in mind regarding 2049 - this world is a BRUTAL HELL.
Ken
Admin

View user profile https://bladerunner.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2049BR on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:13 pm

@Ken wrote:I don't want give subversive political movements any fuel.

The critics have 48 hours to erase everything or they just bought themselves a war! Interlinked. lol!

Having seen the film several more times, I highly recommend a theatre with a large array of surround speakers. I personally prefer the 3D version, as they did a fantastic job of it and the soundtrack when played at the CORRECT VOLUME, with FULL surround sound capability is EARTHSHAKING INCREDIBLE!
Excellent All out toast  

SPOILER DISCUSSION POINTS - CLICK TO REVEAL:

• The new K Spinner is smashing inside and out! Fabulous to see it in glorious action! Interlinked.
  • The lead cast all gave believable and emotional performances! Interlinked.
  • Incredible direction and cinematography! A top-notch production on every level. Interlinked.
  • A well-written screenplay, interesting story with a nice twist. Interlinked.
  • A good-fit synth score, mixing pieces from the original with new. Interlinked.
  • Best line Rick Deckard: I know what's real. (He doesn't/He's a replicant) Interlinked.

2049BR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maj-Steve-Houston on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:57 pm

I went to 2049 in 3D at a Dolby Ciinema, very impressed with their presentation of the movie. The soundtrack had quite a bit more boom/volume compared to the IMAX 2D only offering locally.
Excellent

I first saw it in IMAX for 26% more picture, their sound was nothing to complain about, but the Dolby Cinema was better, the 3D too. We sat in the back rows, maybe that made a difference. scratch I brought 7 teenagers (3F/4M) with me this time and they all loved it love

Agreed on all points @2049BR! toast Cells Interlinked! lol!
Maj-Steve-Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top